About The School

Bellaire's History

Bellaire opened its doors in September 1951 as Mayfield Park Elementary School. At that time the school had sixteen classrooms. In 1954, eight classrooms were added. A new name, Bellaire Elementary was given during the 1959-60 school year. The name was changed because the school was located in the Bellaire Subdivision.

Site Powered by: SharpSchool © 2004-2017 Education Web Hosting & Content Management Solutions